on 15 May 2015
Great little book! Very easy to read and nicely written... If you're one of those people who gets told off for giving free advice or not being "sales focused" enough, this is the perfect example of why adding value to people's lives eventually brings value back to you. It's a "Give and you shall receive" sort of motto. Love it!
on 18 April 2017
Brilliant book. The whole ethos of placing ourselves in the shoes of our clients comes across in spades here. When we see things from the other person's perspective we can make sure we are delivering value to them. More value than we take in payment. That to me is the core of the book. The way the story is written, it speaks not just to Sales people, not even just to business people but to everyone. If we all embraced the principles in this book we would all benefit, in all walks of life. Read this book and become better at relationship building.

Be a Go-Giver. The world needs more Go-Givers.
on 10 April 2017
I read this with my kids (8&9yrs) - I've enjoyed it and they "get it", so worth a lot more than the price on the cover for us
on 16 April 2017
One of the best books I've ever read. The fable is captivating, compelling and the lessons are so valuable. I found it so exciting to get through and I got through it quickly as it's short. Highly, highly recommended. The 4 laws are valuable in all of life.
on 16 August 2017
very interesting book, read it in 2 days, not your regular business book,

much closer to storytelling rather than a lecture about what to do in order to get sales
on 7 July 2017
Excellent Book
on 6 May 2017
Just get it and your life will not be the same, it does not matter whether you are rich, poor, wealthy, not wealthy, sick, not sick and I can go on and on
It is always next to my bible
on 4 August 2017
Everyone who is running a business needs to read this book!
on 24 January 2015
This book is easy to read and contains valuable lessons, in a nutshell, that go straight to the heart of the matter. Highly recommended.
on 19 February 2015
Feeling motivated after reading this great book. It is indeed in giving that we receive and prosper. A recommended read for all