on 24 May 2013
I loved each one of the 3 books of the set. In each own way , each books is drawing you in a world of darkness and mystery.

I definitely wouldn't recommend it to the faint hearted as it dips into the psych or people more or less disturbed and also there are some quite gruelling descriptions of murder scenes.
However, for the lovers of thriller-mystery fiction it is a must. The plot is genuinely interesting and it makes it just impossible to put the book down. Unlike most crime authors, Flynn is not repeating herself nor allowing the plot to get "saggy" at any point.
I really wish there were more books to buy!
on 20 June 2013
I stumbled upon Gone Girl and was hooked. Gillian Flynn weaves compelling tales full of twists and turns. She captures both the best and worst of human nature in a way that stuns, in a goose-bump inducing, breath-catching, blood stopping way. Real page turners, all of them! Don't start these books if you won't have time to read them through because you won't be able to put them down.
on 16 April 2014
The books arrived in great time and perfect condition. I couldn't wait to strart reading Sharop Objects and Dark Places as I'd already borrowed Gone Girl off a friend. These two earlier books didn't disapoint and I enjoyed them greatly - would definitely recommend them if you enjoyed Gone Girl. They were also a bargin price for the set of three as opposed to buying each on individually.
on 27 October 2013
Fantastic. Read them all. Enthralling! I would certainly recommend this as a gift or for yourself. It was worth ordering the three books as the same price as just one
on 20 August 2013
grand daughter very much enjoyed receiving these books to read while commuting on a long way to work, time flies
on 28 May 2014
My sister recommended these books to me and when I found myself with a broken wrist and time on my hands (all be it one hand!) to indulge in my favourite pastime of reading I decided to throw myself into these 3 books. She didn't tell me much about the plot so when I started to read I had no idea what was to come. From start to finish they were a fantastic read. I couldn't put them down. Trying to think of my favourite of the 3 but they are all equally good. The deliciously dark twisted plots unfold and the endings are quite unexpected. I loved loved loved all 3! Definitely recommend.
on 19 August 2013
these books are such a good read, could not put them down. have bought further copies for friends and family. READ THESE!!
on 30 May 2013
Gone Girl came highly recommended but read Sharp Objects first as this was Flynn's first novel. A good read but wouldn't go overboard to recommend it. Took Gone Girl on holiday but hol was action packed so never had a long read spell which I think this book needs. Very American style of writing but enjoyed although would not rave about it in the way it was to me.
on 14 June 2016
Absolutely loved all 3 of these books, could not put them down as I was hooked after loving the first book so much. These stories are just completely different to anything else I've read.
on 22 March 2014
Amazing books, just be prepared to get hooked, i couldn't stop reading them,i had to turn the page (page by page) till the books actually ended!