Customer reviews

The Gift
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.49

on 15 July 2017
A Good Read, though there was a feeling that there were too many 'gimmes'; so many of the answers to the problems faced by the characters, were just... answered. There were quite a few eureka moments - a little too many at times. There could certainly have been a deeper explanation of some of the elements, leaving the pace of the book feeling somewhat rushed and lacking in terms of character development.
But for all that, it was an enjoyable read, showing possibilities for future books by Dan. And I will look out for them.
on 29 July 2017
Whilst I'd have liked more fully rounded characters, there was enough to engage and make me want one side to succeed.
The premise is fascinating. Aliens but not as you'd imagine. Why are they here? What do they want? Will the military destroy them (me is with them)?
At the end, it sort of rushed to an intermediate conclusion and hopefully suggests a further episode.
on 4 September 2017
Had every potential to develop into a love twist pleased it didn't or some form of epic adventure but it doesn't so very disappointing especially as the author have himself so many angles to develop, oh well a potentially excellent opportunity missed...
on 20 August 2017
A great and very different alien encounter. Highlights how add a society we must look to change if we are ever going to survive as a species
on 11 August 2017
An interesting concept, which keeps you guessingright up to the last minute. I would definitely recommend to all scifi enthusiasts.
on 6 August 2017
Good story and moved along quickly and held interest right to the end, felt though I wanted to know what happens next...
on 31 August 2017
Good read for sci-fi fans. A bit confusing at the end, but probably just me!
on 26 August 2017
As somebody that reads to relax I found the tech spec a bit too heavy (and boring) but I thought the story was very good. I would reccomend this to anybody and will look out for more from Save D.
on 26 August 2017
I got this book through a Samsung kindle deal and thought I'd try new authors. The book rips along with pace towards a conclusion that I honestly didn't see. Here's hoping for more of the same with sequels. I wasn't quite ready for the book to end when it did.
on 27 September 2017
Interesting take on first landing concpet.
Well thought thru but felt like the hero was never in danger of failing.