Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 26 March 2014
I loved the take on the supernatural. There was a mix of the evil nasty types as well as the sexy hot ones. So far no 'good vampires' which is a refreshing change. The women seem strong and kick-@$$ without being completely unfeeling female canines. The love triangle felt a little frustrating for me but I will await the next book before making a judgement. It may be that I don't fully like either of the men, but it could just be that I need to get to know them better. I mean Rick seems possessive in a slightly irritating, not quite so sexy, way. Maybe because it's not a protective kind of possessive plus he seems to withhold a lot of information about things Grateful needs to know. Then there is Logan who seemed great to begin with if a little out of reach then he becomes all jealous and pushy rather than just sweet.

All that being said I really enjoyed The Ghost and The Graveyard and would have already bought the next bok if there wasn't one I'd been waiting some time for I need to save my pennies for. Overall I thoroughly enjoyed this slightly new take on the supernatural and will purchase the next book soon. I recommend this book to anyone with an interest in the genre.
on 28 March 2017
Grateful Knight ! Where do authors get the names of their characters from.

The book, to all intent, purports to be a supernatural fantasy story but quickly became a supernatural tale using a rather light story to hang great chunks of sex scenes.

I found little to make me want to continue to read the book to the end but I did.
I have to admit that there were a few sections where the supernatural element was quite reasonable but sadly they were not able to make me want to read any more of the series. Sorry, not for me.
on 29 June 2014
I really wanted to like this story more than I did - the idea is interesting, and the writing style is fast paced and has a decent voice. However I found myself liking the three main characters less and less as the story progressed. The heroine spends far too much time thinking/worrying/being distracted, and far too little time actually doing anything. The two love interests both need a good smack - one is less than honest, one is whiny, and they're both far too possessive. So although the story has some good points and shows some promise, I can't give it a higher score because there's no one to root for.
on 24 January 2013
An entertaining, energetic and erotic endeavour. A sexy and humorous reworking of the tried and tested vampire and zombie theme. A really enjoyable read, on several levels.
on 18 January 2015
I read a lot of books, most are good enjoyable reads but and now and again I stumble across one that sounds good and turns out to be great, the ghost and the graveyard is one of those. I love Grateful (fantastic name) and Rick, throw Logan into the mix and you have a relationship nightmare. On top of Grateful having to sort out her feelings about these men, she's also trying to come to grips with her new role as the Local witch.
This book was free so an absolute gem of a find, well worth the read but be warned, you will want to read the rest of the series.
on 19 January 2014
Very good couldn't put it down main characters are great and a few surprises in there to worth a read can't wait to read the second one
on 9 September 2012
A wonderful read, I downloaded as soon as I heard it was available and could not put it down, I can't wait for the next book.
on 21 May 2014
No wonder this book was free. Rarely have I read a book so poorly written. Unbelievable characters and a weak storyline. I hoped that it would improve as it progressed, but no such luck. I will not be reading the second book in the series.
on 14 July 2014
This book has everything any paranormal romance fan could want!! And not just because it was free on Amazon Kindle!! I loved the story line, you have a strong heroine, who is at the same time down to earth, and realistic, you have love, romance, hot sex, shapeshifters, vampires, zombies, ghosts and a witch! And a well told story with twists and turns all the way too! I got completely drawn in and couldn't put it down. For all you Night Huntress fans out there this is a must read!
on 26 February 2013
Great start to what will hopefully be a great series. If you have read anything by this author under teen fiction you will already know how good she is. This does contain adult content and its a fast paced novel. Read it on 24 hours as couldn't put it down. Definitely worth a go : )