Customer reviews

on 29 April 2016
good read
on 29 August 2013
Good quick read. Well followed on from book one. Read it in a day.

I think the author has missed a trick here. It's a little twilight meets Percy Jackson, but it's the first book I've read that's really went into Greek mythology and a love story. She really could have made this a cult hit if a tad longer with a bit more of a bigger story. We got a hint of a bigger story with ares wanting e demise if the us (very interesting) but it seems to have fizzled out with this one

Never the less I'm starting the third one! I really enjoy her writing (a little swoony and cringe worthy but! I do like a little cheese) I just wish there was more! Could have evolved into a huge story...if only!
on 8 August 2014
I loved this whole series so much that as soon as I finished the first book, I bought this one. And then all the others that follow, I initially got the first book as a freebie for son to try but ended up reading it myself and will never regret that decision. As a result, all the books have kind of merged into one so no synopsis from me, just a "if you like the preceding books then definitely carry on!"

Although it is a YA book, I heartily enjoyed reading it as an adult. If you like pure escapism with a bit of greek mythology thrown in then this is the series for you.
on 10 September 2016
I bought this straight after I finished the first book!
I couldn't wait to continue the story of the main characters and see what the other Greek Gods had in store for them.
I've already bought the next in the series and I'll no doubt be buying rest of them too as I've become invested in their story.
on 11 December 2014
This is the second story of Theresa and her love for the god of death Than (Thanatos) and the challenges she must under take before they can be together with out having to be in a dream so she does not die when she with hes in his god form.
on 22 October 2013
Good teenage read. Downloaded it because it was free, so I could read it on holiday and downloaded the rest in the series too. Author kept to a lot of the stories I remember from Greek mythology as a kid too, which I liked.
on 26 April 2014
From the moment I started the first book I couldn't put it down but this book took it to another level completely immersing me in all that it is. Fantastic
on 4 October 2013
I really enjoyed this book and will read the rest of the series. I would recommend to any one who enjoys fantasy books.
on 2 February 2015
Love these series it a read that gets you totally gripped in the book can't wait to get the next one of the series
on 11 January 2014
Could not wait to see what happened and was not disappointed with the story cannot wait for the next installment