Customer reviews

on 22 February 2017
I remember reading the original Enders Game trilogy, and being totally hooked at the time. This series I found a bit anticlimactic by comparison. Something didn't seem right about the first novel, I think I found it a bit naive. I persevered and read this volume, but still can't quite grasp it and really get under its skin. Not sure whether to read volume 3, I note that many others feel the same as me, so I won't be purchasing the final third. To be honest, I don't really care what happens to the characters.
on 14 November 2014
Interesting, but....l Card completists will want this. It builds on the first in the series pretty well. He's not written anything that's as good as his best stuff for many years.
on 9 January 2014
didn't expect the story to go in the direction it did, at times i don't think Orson Scott Card did either, can't wait for the third. The book was delivered on time and safely.