Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.60 UK delivery
Garfield 2 (PS2)
- Three playable characters: Garfield, Christophe the goose and Claudius the mouse.
- Explore 10 different areas of the Castle, each with its own exciting mission
- Each area offers up to eight missions with moves becoming accessible as a player progresses through the game.
- Missions involve collecting specific items, fighting opponents, solving puzzles along with racing as well as flying challenges.
- Fun tempo missions where the player hears music and must help Garfield dance to the rhythm.
- Progressive difficulty levels ensure players of all ages maximise game-play.
- Enjoy Garfield's sarcastic sense of humour as he uses his new abilities, including an incredible new fighting technique based on rhythm and music.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- Platform: PlayStation2
- PEGI Rating: Ages 3 and Over
- Media: Video Game
Everyone's favourite feline has managed to get himself on a plane to London by sneaking himself in Jon's luggage. In a case of mistaken identity, Garfield find himself at Carlye Castle, where the animals of the castle believe Garfield is the new lord of the estate. While enjoying his stay and taking complete advantage of the free food, Garfield discovers that there is a problem. The real lord of the castle, Prince has been kidnapped by the evil Lord Dargis who seeks to control over the estate of his own purposes. Soon, Garfield discovers the secret plans of Dargis and convinces the castle animals to rebel and take back the estate from Dargis and return it to its rightful heir Prince. Play through exciting scenes from the movie with an impressive variety of action. Fans both young and old can enjoy Garfield in this story of adventure, teamwork, and most importantly fun.
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews