on 29 May 2017
I tried a 6 recipes, but they did not taste great so I gave up.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 March 2015
I love all Jason's books - he's such an inspiration!! The book is very well presented with lots of information on how the nutrients & vitamins in the juices will benefit you.
on 6 January 2016
Great purchase
on 5 March 2017
really good book love it
on 26 March 2016
I have been using this book for sometime ( 2011 edition ), borrowing it from my local library and liked it so much that I ordered my own copy.
However...
I received the updated and reprinted 2013 edition which has an additional chapter containing 10 Cool Summer Juices; great, they look delicious! Fantastic, I thought.
But where o' where is the index? IT HAS BEEN REMOVED... I am quite disappointed as I used this regularly if I had an ingredient, like beetroot or fennel, that I wanted to find a recipe for but this is no longer an option. I feel that removing the index is a big mistake.
The book itself is excellent, I have used many of the recipes and have enjoyed them all.
Too late for me but might help others....Jason, put the index back in!
on 20 November 2011
I'm following 7lbs in 7 days and 14 day Turbo charge and have lost 1.5 stone in less than two weeks.

This new book has been great for fresh ideas for new juices and smoothies to keep my interest up.

It's an attractive coffee-table style book with some great recipes. There's a big section with real life juice stories from people with their favourite recipe which provides a bit of inspiration too.
on 29 October 2014
I love this book. So many recipes to try, the little section that has tips for specific ailments is good too. I juice every day and this helps me when I get bored! I'd like it if the book had an index of ingredients though - sometimes it takes me a while to find a specific recipe when i can;t remember what it's called.
on 15 November 2011
Every book Jason and his team bring out is brilliant, and this is no exception! Thankyou Juicemaster - I am well impressed!!
on 3 December 2013
What a Fantastic Book...! Very Well Written with a great style of humor...fab recipes with some good info on what each piece of fruit or veg will do for you...if you are thinking of "Juicing" buy this book...you will not be disappointed...it comes highly recommended...
on 15 November 2011
Love this book informative, easy to follow and funny. I like the fact the author promotes the use of affordable products and produce and that there's an associated website which gives even more tips and help. Love the Dr Juice and Kidz Corner sections and you're right it is a miracle watching your children drink spinach and vegetables with a smile on their faces.