on 25 September 2016
Rather a traditional Disney movie - not much substance to the story, fairly preachy in manner, and the characters aren't developed very well as they have tended to be in Disney movies of the last couple of years. Still a beautiful story, however, and the art is wonderful. It might be a tad more enjoyable for nostalgic purposes than for actual entertainment, ​however, even for children. Best for those eight and below, or nostalgic and immature saps like me.
on 10 May 2016
This film always makes me cry, brilliant film for all the family, one of my all time favourites and one of the first disney films i ever watched and to this day it still doesn't disapoint, get the tissues at the ready though as there are some sad bits in it that really pull at your heart strings
on 11 March 2015
I adore Disney, especially the original animation/hand drawn. This movie is beautiful in so many way's, for example; the story, the music, the character's and the scenery. I cried all the way through the entire duration of this movie.
on 23 May 2017
Super fast delivery, arrived as expected my friend was over the moon as it was a little present for her. Thank you x
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 March 2016
My own children (now in their 30's) had this on VHS and always played it over and over, it often brought a tear to their eye. So I bought it to show to my grand-daughter and it had the same effect.
on 29 January 2018
lovely film
on 8 January 2018
great dvd and quality very good
on 24 August 2017
Very very pleased great film
on 27 November 2014
One of my most beloved Disney movie ever! And the limited edition slipcover/sleeve makes it even more perfect!
on 24 March 2016
Fox and the Hound is so sad. It always shows me how valuable friendship is and it should never be taken for granted.