Customer reviews

on 23 August 2013
omg i wasn't sure if i would like this storyline,with pov of elder gentleman.i haven't read anything like it before,absolutely amazing.beautiful powerful love story from start to finish,end was awesome.Joel pov was brillant,i couldn't believe secret Megan/sharee kept, Joel telling story to her & she dropped bombshell who she was,ending was amazing.
on 11 June 2013
Just finished this book and enjoyed it from the start to the finish. Such a lovely romantic story and I couldnt put the book down.
on 16 September 2013
I found this very interesting, about a long lost love affair, really enjoyed it. H T Night writes a really good book
on 28 April 2013
enjoyed this book very much have read the whole series so far am looking forward to the rest cany wait
on 24 August 2012
I bought this book as it was recommended on J.R.Rain's facebook page (I believe the two are brothers) and im a big fan of Mr Rains. Also it was only 77p a couple of days ago when I downloaded it, so what the hell? I had no idea what to expect, as Mr Rain writes about the supernatural, and Mr Night has also produced a couple of vampire books himself (as I saw from his Amazon page), so I was surprised when it turned out to be straight up romance fiction.

Romance is not something I ever read, and if im honest, this didnt really float my boat. Plus I guessed the ending quite early one. The idea that these two star cross'd lovers had only managed 3 (rather short) encounters over the space of decades was somewhat unbelievable, but I suppose it was quite nicely written if you're into this sort of thing. It reminded me a little of 'The Notebook'(yes I did read this one day, for lack of anything else to do). So I think if your a fan of Nicholas Sparks style, you would most likely enjoy this.

I actually feel bad giving this only 3 stars because i'm sure a lot of you would give it more. Im just not a romantic sort of a girl (in this way at least!!). I would probably give it another half a star if I could, and if the love of the protagonist's life had been a medieaval lady or a ghost i'm sure I'd have loved it :). I will certainly take a look at his vampire novels anyway.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse