on 9 January 2018
I was given one of these years ago as a gift, and as a reasonably confident cook who likes experimenting, I love it because you can look up an ingredient and it tells you other flavours that go well with it - sometimes it'll surprise you - and it also includes recipes here and there throughout the book. I highly recommend it, and since owning it I've bought it for friends as part of a wedding gift, and also for another friend for her birthday. Everyone's loved it!
on 2 January 2018
I love this book, it is the only “recipe book” I regularly consult and I have bought numerous copies over the years for family and friends. It doesn’t cover everything but is a fantastic starting point for people, like me, who prefer cooking with “a pinch of this and that” to following a rigid recipe.
on 30 December 2017
I love this book helping me make very new dishes.I love them
on 23 July 2017
makes you think of all flavours
on 11 January 2018
I love this book. It’s my first stop when creating a recipe from scratch. It’s easy to use and I wish I had gotten it sooner
on 8 December 2017
Flavour bible! Great for dinner ideas
on 18 December 2017
My husband loved this book and found it useful and fascnating
on 25 October 2017
Very useful.
on 5 December 2017
Im really enjoying this book as it is useful for inspiring flavour combos and also quite entertaining to read!
on 24 January 2017
Love this!!! Use it a lot and bought many as gifts, as it's so insightful and fun read!