TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 December 2016
My son received this from santa and he loves it. Great content in a smallish sized comic. Highly recommend for flash lovers
on 26 April 2017
my son loved the book he is a big fan of the flash tv show and he says the book is very similar.
on 11 March 2017
We love watching the new flash series on TV, so bought for my son as a birthday prezzy (9) - he loves it.
on 16 June 2017
my first comic I brought in a while and I am now hooked, I am reading the new 52 which will then lead into rebirth.
on 30 October 2017
My so loves this prompt delivery
on 3 March 2015
I never read a flash story before so I bought this and I would recommend it to anyone who like the character I just bought volume 2 hope it stay as good as this one was
on 24 October 2016
It great to read the flash comics
on 11 January 2015
My son loves the TV show so Father Christmas got him this. The story is different from the show and some of the elements are a bit grown up, but he loved it and asked for the second compendium as soon as he had finished it.
on 6 October 2017
New 52 Flash is awesome
on 26 October 2014
I don't know if I liked it. Weird story set up.

- firstly, there is no origin story
- first story is about a friend of flash
- friend has healing factors
- others after friend for said factor (wolverine anyone?)
- Barry tries to help him
- second story is about Barry's speed force
- speed force is ripping worm holes/vortexes
- Barry gets sent through one into a gorilla world that would fit in with planet of the apes

Both stories were a little weak. I found the start of the second story boring, losing interest fairly quickly. The plots were boring, and the allude to Planet of the Apes above made my eyes roll.

Not crazy on the art work. Numerous, and I mean numerous, small frames on one page showing multiple things in an attempt to show you how quick flash processes the world. As a reader it just made the story seem disjointed, and at times rushed.

Overall, not too keen. I bought the comic as it was on a £3 sale and because I thought I might enjoy it after the Flash series started on Sky1. The comic is no where near as good as the show which is a shame. If you can get it on sale it's an okay read.