on 16 December 2016
The book is a futuristic fast paced detective story, and was a very enjoyable read.... apart from a minor issue that I address below:

NOTE TO AUTHOR: you appear to get the characters mixed up in certain places, notably in the shopping mall scene where conner becomes cooper which spoiled the flow, also Marla became Darla at one point. If you'd edited & revised, corrected the issues you'd definitely have got more stars, other wise I'd like to see more of these characters in another book.
on 11 October 2012
What a read! I know some people won't agree with it but I throughly enjoyed the read. I couldn't wait for my breaks and lunches in work to read it!

The story could be a peak into our future the way technology is going. But more important was the actual story and characters. I soon came to care not only about the main character and his companion but also his colleagues and the people he helps in the Lower Levels. Some sad moments, some happy, some saucy but they all came together to make a great read :)
on 16 November 2016
I didn't like it and deleted it.
on 21 July 2013
A very well paced and interesting story which treated the basic premise with intelligence and sensitivity. I look forward to reading further writing on this theme and others by this author.
on 19 February 2015
Trite, formulaic and old fashioned.