Customer reviews

Format: Vinyl|Change

on 21 August 2017
perfect, delivered on time, All time fave band, worth their concert & dvd price :)
on 9 May 2017
This is my favourite album ever! Love it. Arrived on time and in good condition, very happy with this purchase.
on 21 September 2016
grate value for money
on 2 March 2017
can't believe it's 20+yrs since this was 1st released, still awesome
on 26 June 2017
Perfect..
on 22 August 2017
Best music i own for getting motivated to do something you don't fancy doing.
on 24 March 2017
One of the best albums ever made. Has to be played loud
on 30 April 2016
Review for 2 disc LP version.

I'm not going to review the music as there are enough reviews on here,

Having owed this album since it 1st came out & still loving it to this day I decided to go out & buy the 2 disc vinyl version of this album hoping that it would sound better & I'd be able to give this a 5 star review. I put the LP on dropped the needle & to be honest the album was sounding fantastic (as expected) until I got the end of "Side C" & the track Narayan.

The track suddenly stopped & the LP went into it's runout groove. At 1st I thought I was hearing things as I expected the song to stop abruptly at the end & Firestarter would start the next disc. I went back & checked no I wasn't hearing things the song had been cut. I flipped the LP over & started "Side D" & expected to hear Firestarter start, wrong again. Narayan was still playing from exactly the point it stopped (even though the track is listed as Firestarter) for 2 minutes before going into Firestarter. Having had the CD I was used Narayan being a full track so this caught me by surprise.

You can either view this as a total screw up & let it ruin your enjoyment of a great album or you can view it as an extended intro to Firestarter. It's added a different element to this album (for me)
on 18 January 2017
Terrible! Does not play! Will be looked by for a refund....
on 6 January 2013
i have always loved this album it is definitely their best ever.
should have been a 3 disc set with all of the original mixes.
maybe 4 discs with a dvd of the videos.
i suppose we'll have to wait for the 20th anniversary for more crabs!
Fat Of The Land: 15th Anniversary Expanded Edition