Customer reviews

The False Awakening [Explicit]
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.79

on 21 January 2014
At last some excellent technical guitar shredding with vocals to match.
Lots of bands out there can play great stuff but then do screaming because they can't sing.
Don't let the fact that the singer is female put you off, this girl can stand toe to toe with any guy out there.
I can only think of the guy from Alter Bridge that comes any where near in today's market.
She's not afraid to chuck in a bit of Freddy or Dio for good measure - yes she's that good!
Been listening non stop since I got it.
Title track is my favourite.
on 21 January 2014
Hard riffs and great vocals - all with a prog edge. If you are looking for chest thumping three minute repetitive chorus Cd then you will need to go elsewhere - some of the tracks are truly epic. But you will get hooked. It is very good indeed.
on 21 January 2014
Intelligent metal with a prog sensibility and a blow-your-mind-away female lead singer and guitar riffs. I haven't been able to stop listening to this album on loop. Queen's Brian May is a fan and they're already on the line-up to play Download festival this year so endorsements for a new band don't get much better than that, even if you don't take my humble double-horns-up as a fan!
on 21 January 2014
First heard of these guys last week and so glad I took the time to listen!! They have such an amazing sound, I definitely recommend it to all you metal fans out there!
on 22 January 2014
Collibus are absolutely brilliant! I just cannot stop listening to their album. Expect big things from this band in the future!
on 1 October 2014
I had not heard of collibus but I happened to see Collibus at the breakout festival in Brighton and was impressed, I bought the album and it is very good rock/metal with great vocals.