Customer reviews

on 26 June 2014
This is an interesting book on the ancient Chinese I Ching. One can have fun while trying out the various questions but whether there is any truth in the book must be left to the individual to decide.
on 25 July 2016
My all time favourite I Ching book. I have hundreds and this is THE BEST.
on 4 September 2015
on 19 May 2013
Best I Ching book I have read. I had it years ago and lost it. So glad to have it back.
on 5 May 2000
I'm a long-time I Ching reader and this has to be my favourite commentary on the I Ching. It is clear and throws fresh light on many of the hexagrams. I would recommend it to anyone really - both beginners (it is far easier to understand than the "classic" texts) and experienced hands who might appreciate a new voice. Excellent. Most excellent. I can't recommend it highly enough.
on 6 June 2001
Bought this book on the strength of the previous review and it was absolutely spot-on. Must be one of the most accessible Yi Jing books ever.
It's just wonderful and I wish I could track Ms Dening down to get my copy signed!
on 17 May 2015
My favourite modern version so useful and insightful always helps me understand situations with wisdom and compassion
on 26 January 2013
I ordered this book from Austria for my mother who was visiting from Australia hoping we would get the book in time before she left.
It was very tight but it and the other books we ordered were all promptly delivered and we were pleased with the quality.
Would definitely recommend the suppliers.