Format: MP3 CD|Change

on 9 May 2016
The Jonathan Quinn series has kept me entertained for months since I first discovered the books by Brett Battles. Be aware that volume 7 carries on directly after the cliff hanger in volume 6 so they need to be read in order.
on 18 July 2013
Yet another fantastic book about Quinn, Nate, Orlando and Liz. Brett never fails to deliver. As a big fan of Battle's books, I expect the high standards produced by Brett in his earliest novels, and he never fails! The Enraged had me gripped from the first page, until I reached the very last one, and I eagerly await the next thrilling instalment. Come on Brett - get those fingers working that keyboard! Entertain me - AGAIN!
on 14 July 2013
The latest tale from the Jonathan Quinn franchise, The Enraged picks up right where the last one left off. Battles does an excellent job of weaving his story with authentic trade craft and enough action to keep you turning the pages. Fast paced, good dialog, and plenty of intrigue. I am already looking forward to the next installment!
on 2 October 2013
This series does not falter. Each books gets better and better. I would start at the beginning as it will make sense but you could read stand alone but why deprive yourselves of such a good series. Jonathan Quinn and co are anti heroes but you can't help but support them. Brett Battles does it again in my opinion.
on 29 December 2015
Another great instalment, this time seeing Quinn taking it personally, Peter may be dead but that does not mean he is forgotten. A clever introduction to the "new Office"

Great book
on 16 November 2014
This is the third Jonathan Quinn Novel that I have read. The Enraged kept me up late much to my wife's irritation. A really great read. I am about to start my fourth "Quinn" novel.
on 13 August 2013
The Jonathan Quinn series is one of my favourites. This books has everything you need from an espionage story incl good character's great storyline.
on 28 February 2014
Simply love any Brett Battles stories in the Jonathon Quinn series. Eagerly awaiting latest edition. Don't know when due but can't wait.
on 15 January 2015
I've read three books in this series. All good reads with fast paced action and great characters. Like a darker version of James Bond.
on 23 August 2013
Just the thing for all his fans, another rip roaring story to get your teeth into, hoppe he keeps coming up with the fabulous stories.