on 26 August 2010
If you are interested in such things as Reiki, energy healing brave a sneaking wonder whether it is all in your mind or as you want to believe, really happening...this is the book for you.
I know I can feel energy in my hands" my husband can without touching them feel "something" emanating from the palms of my hands and web
N I have applied my hands to an aching shoulder, torn muscle, severe stomach ache, headache has had complete and instant cessation of symptoms I WANT to believe but I have enough of a graduates brain that I want a reason for my beliefs and experiences, I want evidence that I am not deluding myself...and for me this does it as does all of Gary Schwartzes writings.

These experiences are tested in a Lab by proper scientists with scientific rigour that I can see and understand. This is not a light read, it takes real thought to digest the experiments and data, but don't let anyone con you into thinking it is pseudo science.
In my view the detractors ie Dawkins et al have had it all their own way for too long. Yes I have read the God delusion and to me it speaks more of someone spitting their dummy out because they don't like the rules of the game. There is no science in that but all opinion as far as I can see.

I think this book is truthful reliable and well worth a read if you are in anyway interested in spirituality and our human interaction with it.
on 21 April 2017
Excellent book
on 24 January 2010
At last a scientist has shown interest in a subject which has been a taboo for many years. I have waited for some evidence to confirm that some individuals have a gift to heal or help an individual to heal and finally it is there. Buy this book if need convincing or for sheer curiosity. If you already believe then it is wasted on you.
on 2 August 2015
what a load of ****
on 28 May 2013
The limit between knowing and believing is nowadays quite blurred, I think. We think we know because it sounds logical.
This book finally shows the use of modern technology and scientific approach for something that was reserved for the mystics, 'voodoo' doers, all kinds of healings practitioners and inventors etc.
It shows how important it is to address the issues that are beyond our understanding with the same scientific scrupulous approach and methods. It shows that we can get some important results even if it doesn't answer all the questions. But then - what does?
on 18 February 2013
Great new insights into healing and connection that occurs at levels that I did not know exists. Well written and jargon free.
on 4 October 2014
An interesting book written by a scientist investigating human body energy field employing scientific reseach techniques.
on 4 February 2016