on 28 March 2011
This book is very informative and useful - among dietary and lifestyle changes I have been using the Endo Hip Massage Oil blend for a little while now and it's been invaluable. I would urge anyone suffering from endometriosis to give this book, and nature a chance. I have suffered undiagnosed for over 15 years, and post laparoscopy/fear of it all (adhesions, cysts, pain) returning I am willing to try anything (naturally) to keep this at bay. It's hard work and can be slow but the benefits gained are worth it.
on 16 October 2008
This book is very focussed on the use of essential oils, and I was hoping for more information about other various natural therapies for endometriosis. There is some good advice here but I personally found it was too concentrated on aromatherapy. I have very sensitive skin and have found that there are certain oils that I cannot use, so I was unable to gain the benefits as suggested in the book. Having said that I am sure the advice would be of help to other women with endometriosis.
on 24 October 2005
This book has truly been a godsend.

As a sufferer of endometriosis for over ten years, I've read many books and tried various different diets and vitamin plans to try and ease the pains I've suffered on a regular basis. Being irritable and anxious was never part of my daily life or personality and close relationships and my career suffered as a result. I felt like I was living under a black cloud and no one understood how I felt. And I certainly didn't want to go down the route of having an operation! That was until I started using the self-help techniques described in the Endometriosis Solutions Natural Treatment Programme.

Despite initially feeling pessimistic - as I'd tried so many 'cures' before - I followed the step-by-step practical instructions and made the adjustments to my diet combined with the use of quite magical essential oils. The aromas helped me feel better and more relaxed but at the early stages I never imagined my pain would be gone. It's miraculous - I'm now a more contented and happy person, my relationships are back on track and I feel that sunshine has been brought back into my life. Thank you, Valerie and Julia for caring and helping me live my life again in a happier and pain-free way.
11 Comment| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 March 2013
I found this book very helpful, I have tried many different treatments for my Endo and think this is the most natural program that I have done and feel it is very easy steps that can make a difference!
on 1 December 2013
I found this book really interesting and comprehensive, although the program it recommends is difficult to follow, and requires a lot of equipment and supplies to start. I have tried the sitz baths and essential oils for 8-9 months, and it has had a good effect, but not enough for me to continue on the program. Would recommend this to anyone suffering with excrutiating period pains, as anything gentle and natural is worth a try. Unfortunately it didn't cure my difficulties, but has improved my circulation and mood swings!
on 17 March 2014
This book is a must for everyone suffering from endometriosis the herbal remedies are excellent for pain relief and inflammation and are more effective and safer to use than prescription drugs. This book has totally transformed my life I'm happier and pain free i would highly recommend to each and everyone of you.
on 19 December 2014
I bought this book for my daughter-in-law as she will find it very useful for her medical condition.