Customer reviews

on 8 December 2015
I bought this for my 11yr old Grandson and had a quick read through. I think the whole family will get great fun from this book, I found it absolutely hilarious, so I don't know what that says about me! I was actually thinking that even my 15yr old Granddaughter would enjoy it.
on 12 November 2013
Bought this for someone, they love it, a little Americanised in parts but a good fun book. full of beano style pranks and informative thing to do, could be described as educational in parts
on 6 February 2015
Fun book that my 11 year old daughter really likes.
on 20 April 2013
I bought this for a friends birthday, and he said it was an excellent read, fun and at points interesting.
on 13 March 2016
Lots of reading in it and v funny
on 3 October 2017
Came on time. The book is exactly as described on the website. Thanks!
on 20 December 2015
Just slightly more damaged than I expected.
on 25 February 2013
My 10 year old boy loved it, we are trying to encourage him reading in English which is his second language; and the book kept him busy for many days with full concentration because of the catching content..
on 1 May 2015
Excellent
on 15 January 2014
Really like this book. Bought it for a 12 year old, actually find, he may appreciate it more in a year or so. Lots of fun ideas from left field. Keep it up!!