on 17 June 2017
This the second book in the series of "The Enchanted Wood" and is just as fun as the first one. My niece and I love reading it together, making different voices for Moon-Face and all the dwellers of The Magic Faraway Tree. A wonderful occasion for celebrating family reading and fun.
on 13 April 2017
just what the grandchildren wanted, they love the stories and its good to let them use their imagination.
on 1 August 2017
I bought The Enchanted Wood (The Magic Faraway Tree) for my young nephew. He absolutely loved it. There is no one quite like Enid
Blyton for weaving a beautiful, magical story for little children. It was a 'used' book, in excellent condition, so I would not hesitate to use
this seller again.
on 21 July 2017
Great stories. Loved by my 5 & 7 year old. Huge book though, wish I'd bought the individual ones.
on 6 April 2017
Bought this as a present for someone as my own daughter absolutely loved this story when she was a small child. It's a brilliant book.
on 7 June 2016
I was very happy to find this book available in its original format, it has been read many times and will continue to be, as my 7 year old loves it.
on 12 April 2017
The enchanted wood by Enid Blyton arrived I very good condition and arrived on the day promised for delivery. I was so happy to find this as it brought back memories for the children who can now read it to their children. Very pleased with the whole thing.
on 25 June 2017