Customer reviews

on 28 August 2013
I love the idea of the story and the relationships
. The struggles between the characters is great and I love the fantasy aspect and original idea. However I do think more time could have been spent editing there are quite a few grammatical errors and missing words/punctuation that gets annoying.
I do recommend the novel for its original story lines and the connections you have to the characters.
on 23 November 2012
My favourite series this year!! Just finished this one this morning. I love the characters, Tharin and Lily are great and you really want them to have that happy ever after. Tharin's cousins and brothers I love also. You're meeting so many people on this journey and each of them deserve their moment to shine or become more evil if that's possible? I think the humour is great and it's made this series a refreshing read.
Yes there are editing errors in this book but that seems to be the case with so many ebooks these days. It in no way needs to be marked down because of that. Anyone who reads well enough can see they're minor and I like to think the author was so carried away with her story telling that it doesn't bother me. I hope this series is recognised for how great it is and can be published in book format, I would love to own these and have them on display on my bookcase.
I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next installment.
on 4 July 2013
I've read the two books that are out at the moment and I'm excitedly awaiting the next one but I've waited a long time for the third one so I don't know if it's my kindle or the writer hasn't wrote it yet but still I can't wait. I do read petty quick but I still think the writer should get of their butt and write it so if your impatient I don't recommend reading it.
on 4 December 2012
I like the way these books are written - each chapter from the viewpoint of the main characters. In the first book, there was some overlap i.e the characters were viewing the same events, but in this second book, there is none of this duplication so the story unfolds much more quickly. I thoroughly enjoyed the read and await the next one.
on 23 September 2013
Absolutely amazing read, a constant page turner I couldn't put it down once I started reading it and can't wait to start the third and last book in this well written book that just keeps you wanting more.
on 22 January 2013
What I love about these books is the way the author has written them from the two main characters own mouths. And such descriptions that paint views in your minds eye. Can't wait for the 3rd book x .
on 1 August 2013
L.filloon really brings her writing to life, I felt like I could picture everything perfectly. I have literally fallen in love with all the characters. I look forward the next book
on 9 April 2013
best books i have ever read! i would reccomend this book anytime as well as the first one they are a MUST read only one problem weres the third?!
on 6 February 2013
Brilliant...couldn`t put it down.

Only one problem...where is the third in this trilogy??

one two three four five six seven
on 12 May 2013
Wonderful continuation of this story. Very frustrating at times with all the characters misunderstandings. I was unable to put this book down.