Colour: 1|Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£0.63+ Free shipping

on 11 December 2013
I bought a few at this price as novelties for friends. Great value, looks fine as ring, opens bottles. To be honest don't see myself wearing as usual jewelry, but definitely a must for trips where beers will need opening. On the size front both my wife and I have worn and used to open bottles. It would be too big for her to wear as a ring, but I write this to show the single available size does not stop the job... Heartily recommend. I was a bit dim and struggled to use for a little while. The hole in the ring grips and flicks the top off (non twist top) bottles as with any other opener - same leverage principle... Happy opening :)
on 14 January 2014
This took a good while to get to me, but it was free post from China, so I was expecting that anyway.

Some of the reviews I read said this was big, and they weren't wrong. I am a big bloke, with big fingers and it was too big for any of them. So I'm wearing it on my thumb!
My son was impressed to see me pop the cap off a bottle of beer the other night just by putting my thumb over it.

Because it's with me all the time, now I don't even have to fumble for my multi-tool to open bottles.
I'm very pleased with this ring, which I have to remind myself cost all of 88p!
on 19 January 2014
This serves it's purpose and it works fine, however it is massive to use as a ring and I have it as a keyring
on 9 March 2014
I'm an average sized guy but this would even slip off my thumb!

Good little present for a joke or even an addition to other gifts.

Used it once at a house party... slipped off and lost it.
on 27 August 2014
Yep very large, though i'm not. Does'nt even fit in my thumb! So it's round my keychain. I don't drink beer, though being in Glasgow, i always seem to be asked " here mate, have you got a bottle opener" Usually just bang it off straight edge, though now have the tool for the Drumchapel drinkers on bus in the morning.
Just ask. Bottles opened with no damage to bus 'furniture'
See yous on the busses...Paul...lol!!
on 14 July 2014
Delivery took ages but was expected as it was being dispatched from Japan I think. Packaging was good and small nothing to fancy. The ring itself is really cool and my friends love it, it's a really awesome way to open drinks and for the price even better! It is a huge ring however, it's bloody massive and does slip off my fingers, but I have got small hands. Still works fine though, really happy and will be buying more for my mates.
on 4 September 2014
It's hard to make a bottle opener that doesn't work, so they'll be pleased that this one works. Other than that there's not much to it. As others have mentioned it is rather big, which is disappointing. It's made of nice steel though, and is finished well, so if it fits it's a good ring.
on 6 April 2014
Let's be honest, it was really cheap... and probably cost more to post than i paid for it. It's a metal shaped 'ring' that doesn't fit any of my fingers really (apart from my little one, a bit) and it will open a bottle if you remove it. However i feel it's kinda pointless and think i just bought i t because it's cheap.

In reality though, it'll probably end up lost or in a drawer somewhere
on 24 May 2014
It is a cool ring for nerdy and lazy person like me. But beware of cutting yourself with the bottle cap as one would expects. Definitely don't use this ring if you are heavily under alcohol influence.
on 16 May 2015
What do you expect for £0.69? I bought this for my daughter as a wee birthday gift for her big 23rd birthday night out. I though she would get a kick out of it and use it when she and her friends go camping again. It took forever to arrive (From China) and was huge. Its made more for a man then a woman. But as I said for £0.69 I really cant complain. She got lost of presents from me this year so I was not really bothered, neither was she although she said it was a great idea.

See one answered question