Customer reviews

on 20 April 2017
Can't get enough, between Vince Flynn, Brett Battles and Stephen Leather.....o' and not forgetting Lee Child....Storylines are always such a 'can't put down' book. Better order the next !! ,,,,I know I've said this before but well what more can I say, great storylines
on 29 July 2014
Rather lacklustre story from the Jonathan Quinn collection. It didn't grab me at the first page as previous Quinn stories have in the past
and I found that it dragged in places. I am rather disappointed with this book and would think very carefully about recommending it to other Quinn fans. It is below par for me.
on 2 January 2016
A different side of Quinn which sees him supporting Orlando's ex mentor in finding a lost child, this takes them all on a personal journey having to look inside to see what is truly important. It's clear loyalty means every thing to Quinn - I wouldn't cross him, read on to find out what happens to those who do !!!!
on 6 May 2015
Another great Jonathan Quinn book. Couldn't put it down. A real page turner from start to finish as usual thanks Brett Battles.
on 25 November 2015
Nearly finished this one and I must admit that this is probably one of my favourite stories in the series to date, a really moving start but with the normal twist and turns you would expect from these books.
on 7 July 2015
very good
on 3 October 2014
Good yarn
on 2 November 2015
Yet another great read top author
on 17 July 2014
I started with book one and bought them all. This guy has Clancy and Flynn in one. You will not be able to put this action packed emotional and patriotic collection down. My only negative comment. Hurry with the next book !!!
|0Comment|Report abuse
Loving the way the characters are growing together.
Great adventure in its own right.
Want Liz to become an operative.