Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 24 February 2013
MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS DIET FOR APPROX 2 MONTHS ALTHOUGH THE WEIGHT IS COMING OFF AND WE ARE FEELING HEALTHIER, WE NEEDED A CHANGE FROM SALADS ON OUR DIET DAYS. THIS BOOK HAS MADE THE DIET MORE INTERESTING WITH GREAT NEW RECEIPES, SOME OF WHICH YOU CAN MAKE EXTRA PORTIONS TO FREEZE. tHE DEIT HAS BECOME MORE EXCITING.
on 17 October 2016
Concise in its instructions to follow the diet with interesting recipes.
I bought for myself a couple of years ago and dropped 10 lbs in 4 months no pressure.
This is a gift for a friend.
Update. I'm back on a diet and find I'm using these recipes even on non fast days because they are so jolly tasty.
I've been batch cooking and my freezer is full of good stuff.
A friend has remarked how good I look and I'm now ordering her a copy, too.

review image
on 23 July 2017
It really helps to me to be able to plan meals in my 500 calorie days! Alot of variation and came be used for which ever way you chose to this tour calories!
Would recommend for a 5:2 dieter!
on 28 June 2017
Exactly as described.
on 20 June 2017
Brilliant book.
on 27 April 2017
Working quite well for me so far!
on 14 March 2017
Lost 7lb first week and not hungry
on 5 April 2017
Good recipes.
on 3 February 2013
This is fascinating. The book is really easy to read and the suggestions and recipes are practical and easy to follow. I am just entering my second week of the diet without any problems. Hope it works!!
on 9 March 2017