Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 October 2015
After visiting Anne Frank's house in Amsterdam I had to read this book. What an intelligent and inquisitive soul. Brought me close to tears towards the end....this remarkable girl's story guides you to the wider message to imagine of all the unheard stories you didn't hear...and reminds us that something like the Holocaust can never happen again.
on 8 June 2017
I bought this because my granddaughter is doing this at school. It was a little complex in parts for her to understand but a good book and she will probably read it when she is older and more able to understand.
on 28 May 2017
What can I say? I think we all know about Anne Frank...good to read her account of the war, and being in hiding :/ shame there wasn't a happy ending for her
on 17 May 2015
What's there to write about a book that's been around for so long and sold in millions? That in itself is testimony to this incredible book.How fortunate we are that it survived at all for the rest of us to 'enjoy'.Sadly Anne didn't but her legacy lives on.Thankyou Anne,Miep and Otto for bringing it to our attention.
on 6 May 2017
After visiting the annex where Anne wrote the diaries the history seems even more dreadful.Everyone should read this & ensure nothing like this happens again.
on 23 July 2017
It was for my granddaughter and when she picked it up she was not to certain about reading it. but now she cant put it down.
The book itself came in a nice book cover to keep it in good condition so as to be used over and over again.
on 6 May 2017
ordered for my grand daughter as she was learning about it at school,she loved the book so glad I purchased it
on 20 May 2017
What can you say - we must never forget how the Jewish people get treated. It had a deep effect on me.
on 10 January 2017
It was very insightful and gave me a very informing on how it was for the people at that time. It was heartbreaking but informative.
on 10 June 2017
wee sister was doing WW2 as a subject at primary school and was excited to receive this book