Customer reviews

The Defamation of Strickland Banks
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 November 2016
Great album. I believe the accompanying film would have been successful judging from the songs and the story they create. It's got an underlying soulful sound although it's broader than that With rock elements.
on 6 June 2017
perfect
on 24 September 2017
Plan B's best.
on 30 August 2017
Brilliant album
on 7 February 2013
I feel sorry for Plan-B... as it's going to be hard to top this album! It's such a mature sound and has a timeless feel to it.

Your collection isn't complete without it
on 4 February 2015
my daughter loves the album very pleased with it
on 21 June 2017
Fab
on 3 June 2017
case broken
on 19 March 2015
Plan B. Amaizing.
on 11 October 2010
I searched for this CD following hearing the track 'Prayin' on the radio. I was hugely impressed by this number but had no idea who the performer was. After having finally discovered the identity of the artist, I did some further research on YouTube. I cannot fully express how good I think this body of work is. It is so refreshing that in this age of manufactured, conveyor-belt, processed pulp, to find that there is a young performer who is offering fresh, thoughtful music. I admit that I am no rap fan, but the quality of the tracks on this CD completely eradicated my fears.
I cannot praise this CD highly enough, every track is high quality and I would urge anyone who may be dithering over this CD to make the leap and invest in it - it will not disappoint!