on 22 January 2017
This book develops as ypu read it and conveys in a very real light how mental health problems can affect many people.The story rings true for me and that for me was the reason I felt it was so engaging. I feel that someone without depression looking in from the outside could also learn a few things from this book. Overall I have given 5 stars due to the smooth transitions of the details from page to page. A relaxing and comforting read.
on 30 May 2017
A good informative book as reported by the friend whom I bought it for.
on 7 April 2017
A great read
on 24 March 2017
interesting
on 16 January 2017
Quick delivery 5 stars
on 26 September 2016
First book I've read regarding depression....suffered myself for over twenty years and experienced my brother taking his own life because of it....wish it was spoken about more back then, might have helped him....good read and pleased Danny beat his demons.......
on 25 November 2014
I found you through an internet search and I'm glad i did. Thank you for taking the time to share your story and continue to help those who are truly in need. For those not able to afford help all around the world will and I'm sure have benefited from your generosity and time to email with tips and support.
on 29 October 2015
Awesome. Inspiring. Thought provoking. I see a more hopeful future.
on 3 February 2017
A good book
on 8 December 2014
A brilliant book that has given me hope and inspiration.