on 18 December 2011
This is the bes cookie book I've ever owned. Big colourful mouthwatering pictures on ever page, Simple instructions. Great for the novice baker and for someone who bakes a lot (myself), One of the best £2s I ever spent.
on 13 July 2012
Have been looking for a "good" cookie book for ages as I make small cookie hampers at Christmas for family so when I came across this book I thought "I must get it" well it's definitely everything I could've asked for & more,,,very impressed with the book !
on 17 June 2013
I have not stopped baking from this book for the past 2 years and I still have half the recipes to go through .. it is accurate, diverse and honestly it is complete as I didn't need any other cookie book so far! Highly recommend it!
on 7 April 2013
This is a really good book.Lots of lovely biscuits with very colourful pictures.I bought this book for my mum and I will definatley buy one for myself.
on 30 November 2014
Amongst all the cookie books, this for me, is a good one. Nice quality book. East to look for. A good mix of biscuits (cookies) and the recipes work out well.
on 18 August 2013
what can i say this cookie book has lots of tasty cookies and different one that i haven't heard of easy to follow and i will recommend to friends and family
on 12 September 2013
Lots of recipes, most of which are very simple and not too time consuming. Lovely colour illustrations and full insutruction on each recipe.
on 6 December 2013
I wanted a book with recipes I could make the grand children unfortunately this book only has a few recipes suitable. Very American I suppose the clue was in the title of the book so probably my fault for ordering.
on 1 April 2014
This was bought as a gift.
I am so glad I did as there is not a week goes by that I do not have a cookie or cookies to try.
Simple drop mixture recipes no rolling and cutting.

Easy to follow ingredients
Recommend this to anyone who wants to bake cookies for school fetes etc.
on 12 November 2014
making home-made biscuits yummy yummy