Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 16 September 2017
Really good book all of Natalie lues books are really relate to most if not everybody in relationship situations me and a group of friends we're all going though different types of breakups and all of her books helped all of us I would really recommend although I would read Mr unavailable and the fallback girl first!!
on 11 April 2017
Brilliant - recommend you buy and start listening to her podcasts life changing
on 17 October 2013
To say this lady is a genius when it comes to understanding women who put too much of themselves into relationships with the wrong type of men would be an understatement. After years of meeting men who are unavailable or just blatant users and being too blind to see (or maybe a bit too dumb!!!)..., this lady has helped me identify patterns in my past relationships and start to understand my contribution to allowing these relationships to happen .. Mainly I admit down to my own low self esteem as my father deserted our family when we were very young. Now I can clearly see a breakthrough in the way I think and behave and I feel so much happier....read this in combination with Natalie's other 2 books ..and you will understand the dynamics which have lead you to these relationship choices and addictions and see a light at the end of the tunnel. I truly can't recommend this book and Natalie's other two books enough.....written in a great style .... And for once dating books about putting you and your needs first. I give this 100 out of 10!!!!
on 8 September 2013
I have already got Natalie's other book 'Mr Unavailable and the Fallback Girl'. Essential for us girls who would like to read more into relationships. Recommended!
on 11 December 2016
I started NC prior to reading this book, but hated it. I started it to end the toxic contact, but most of the support I read online was use of it as a tactic to restart the relationship. I came across Baggage Reclaim and nearly 3 months down the line from starting, I am in a much better place. Everything Nat says makes sense. It's just down to Earth, compassionate, realistic advice.
on 23 September 2013
went on holiday after breaking up with my boyfriend,bought this book to take with me and came back with my self esteem back ,well even more so.brilliant book
on 28 July 2013
I love this book. I had been struggling with getting rid of an ex who I can describe perfectly as Mr Unavailable who's past time habits involve jerking me around and I fell for it till I woke up and smelt the coffee..This book describes reasoning behind his habits and made me realise he will never do a Mr Big and change. NC has helped me pick up my pride and move on.
on 24 January 2016
i didnt like this book you can find all these techniques reading on the net instead of buying

it didmt inspire anything innovative
on 30 April 2016
Brilliant book!No nonsense clear advice.Wish I'd read this book years ago.Natalie speaks to you in a clear and honest way making you think about things which you may not want to confront.I am so glad that I found this book at a time when I needed some good advice like this!
on 16 June 2013
I love this lady's books and website, I wish I had read it all sooner, should be compulsory for all women!! I even think those without 'relationship problems' can benefit from this, if you read it as someone with an unhealthy relationship with *anything* - including self esteem issues, etc. I would recommend all of her work to anyone!!!