Customer reviews

on 10 February 2017
I have read and continue to read a lot of mindset and self help books, and this is one of the best I have read :-)
on 30 January 2017
Since reading this book I have discovered the secret of life again and I've been promoted at work so I am now a crew trainer instead of working on the drive thru. Onwards and upwards!
on 11 August 2017
This is hands down the best book I ever read! That is not even an exaggeration. If you want to get productive and find focus in any part of your life, then you have to read The Compound Effect. It's not a book you can just read once, I've read it as least four times now and keep finding inspiration in every chapter. You'll learn about how small seemingly insignificant actions each day can turn into huge accomplishments later down the road. It's such a common sense approach, that nobody else preachers. It's just a really good book, absolutely love it!
on 8 January 2017
Excellent book!!!! A must read for those who want to jump-start progress and achieve exponential results in any part of their lives.
on 12 July 2017
2 years ago I read this book. It changed the way I look at myself and the future. It started me on a journey of self development. I will never look back. My success has started to compound. I highly recommend this book.
on 15 June 2017
I am so happy with this book. such a great guideline, and I am already started applying those method also in my life. having good results.
In a one word, MUST recommended book.
on 19 May 2017
Great book! Definitely recommend it!
on 23 March 2017