on 13 May 2012
Love Shakespeare and reading the reviews I ordered this verson. I have a brand new Kindle Touch. However, the download did not have the promised list of all the individual items for me to scroll and select the play/poem I was interested in, nor in fact was the information in the list that was available from the 'Go to screen' either. The latter provided me with an utterly uninformative list which merely said 'Title; Act I; Act II;' etc and I had to open up each one in order to find out which play I was actually selecting. I do not know if the download was faulty, or if it simply doesn't work with the Kindle Touch, but it was so tedious that £1.84 was too expensive!!! and I returned it. If anyone has got any ideas, I'm open to suggestions because I do want Shakespeare on my Kindle, and I haven't had any problems with other big downloads [Conan Doyle; G.K Chesterton etc].
6 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 2 June 2018
Very happy with purchase.Thank you.
on 11 May 2016
Still working my way thro' it An update would be welcomed.Enjhoyable
on 15 April 2017
Great
on 9 April 2016
If you like Shakespeare you will like this book.
on 11 May 2012
Absolutely brilliant for the purpose for which I bought it. A kindle edition of a book that would take up a lot of space in my handbag, and which allows me to quickly and easily locate quotations, which otherwise I could spend hours leafing through a book to not find! (I thought it was a "Hamlet" quote and in fact Macbeth said it!)
2 people found this helpful
on 5 September 2015
Great book, prompt delivery, safe packing. Many thanks. John
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 24 August 2015
Well worth the buy. A great book.
on 15 August 2015
Perfect addition to my kindle Iibrary
on 14 September 2013
This is a nice to have for reference in a collection much like a dicitionary and other books of reference.