Format: Hardcover|Change

on 23 January 2010
What can I say about Schulz that hasn't been said before? Probably very little and the chances are that if you're thinking of buying a hardback collection you probably already know and love these funny and poignant little tales.

The books are beautifully presented with interesting forewords from writers and actors and are far nicer to own than the old Coronet books that first introduced me to Peanuts. I'm pretty sure I won't buy all of this series, storage is just as big an issue as the cost, but I will buy several from each decade to enjoy alone and with my young daughter.

Frankly I can't recommend this series enough.
on 19 October 2010
Great book to either buy on its own or as part of a collection if you're planning to buy the full "Complete Peanuts" set. It is a "chunky" sized/shaped book, has a clean non-fussy design and a lovely cover and features every Peanuts comic strip from 1961 and 1962 (in order). I think any Peanuts fan would love this.
on 3 November 2014
Nearly every day, I read one of the Peanuts columns, and I love them. Years ago, I liked Peanuts, but now, I feel like I understand Peanuts. Then again, maybe I understood Peanuts then, and now, I understand a different Peanuts.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 January 2016
Sheer brilliance. Bought it to share with my eight year old daughter before going to see the movie. I bought the year I was born (62) as well as that of my wife (75). Gives both books added significance.
on 12 April 2013
My 14 year old loves these books. It is part of a series that presents the whole of peanuts. They have interesting introductions and are beautifully bound and presented.
on 8 May 2015
Great addition to the ever expanding collection
on 2 March 2015
Good product, quick delivery
on 24 February 2016
perfect
on 23 March 2013
PEANUTS/CHARLIE BROWN WHAT MORE CAN I SAY......APARENTLY THE REVIEWS NOW REQUIRE A MINIMUM AMOUNT OF WORDS EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE THE TIME OR INCLINATION....DONT APPROVE OF THIS.