This is a handy size book and has all the information that you need.Including, diet, exercise, types of diabetes, causes, treatments, the list goes on, well recommended.
on 26 April 2013
Having struggled to read this book, with it's bad grammar and poor spelling, I must advise against it's purchase.
The advice given may be helpful but it's so difficult to get at because of the above.
on 11 November 2012
Sadly I have recently been diagnosed with diabetes and have found this book invaluable in helping me manage my diabetes with the correct diet. The book is really helpful and informative with plenty of useful tips that will hopefully aid my diabetes and make me less reliant on insulin.
on 11 November 2012
I got this book simply as it contained a diet plan for vegetarian and being a vegetarian I have found it difficult to get the right balance to aid the control of my type 1 diabetes. I found this book a really interesting read and have learnt allot more about my condition and how best to keep it under control with the correct diet. A recomended read for any diabetic.
on 29 March 2014
Okay but wanted more recipes, I am particularly interested in cakes that are okay for diabetics, I have already read elsewhere what tis book says.
on 25 April 2014
Expected a lot more recipes in this. Some useful info but really feel short changed with the book with so few things to cook being suggested.
on 19 August 2013
i have just been told that i have got diabetes so i saw this book and thought that it can give me some pointers on what i can and cant eat.
on 23 March 2013
Good book has some insights I haven't thought of. And being a new. Type 2 I need all the help I can get.
on 19 November 2014