Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 August 2014
Had high expectations from the authors bold claims and wasn't disappointed!
The characters although not as multi layered as Gemmells were well rounded and likeable.
The action was fast paced and the story had me gripped from beginning to end in fact it only took me two days to read!
The only disappointment came at the end when I realised I have to wait til the spring of next year to find out what happens next..a long and frustrating wait!
on 2 August 2014
This book popped up on my facebook page so as a big fan of Gemmell and Eddings I thought I would give it a go. I'm glad I did I thoroughly enjoyed and really got into the character of Enna. I can't wait to find out how she does on her quest although Spring 2015 seems a lifetime away!!!
on 4 August 2014
Not a bad read! If you were a fan of David Gemmell, the subject matter is similar but this is by no means David. Alex has his own style and sets a great backdrop for the tale. The main characters are likeable and you can get into their story and connect. This is the first part of a trilogy(?) and did not disappoint. I will be following Enna through her trials and tribulations. Can't wait for the next instalment!
on 20 September 2014
Another great book from Alex Jannaway, once I started I could put it down till I finished, continuous action and great characters. I cant wait for the sequel.
Well done Alex
on 12 July 2014
Great book, couldn't put it down.
on 28 September 2014
Alex is maturing well as a fantasy and adventure writer, fast paced plot and good imagery. I can't wait for more......