Customer reviews

The Color of Heaven
Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 June 2017
What a beautiful story. As a reader, you felt every emotion that the characters went through, both Sophie and Cora's tales. Life has a funny way of teaching us things and things happen to make us stronger. Brilliant book.
on 8 June 2017
This would have been okay as a true story but it was just a boring fantasy. If you want to read a fairy story then buy this book but this will be my first and last by this author, more suitable for young teenagers.
on 1 June 2017
I really liked this book but it did seem a bit strange when mum went into so much detail about her intimate life with Matt. I know it's to keep interest up but took some of the magic away for me.
on 8 June 2017
I read it in two sittings within 24 hours. The message is don't give up. It's a very poignantly written book . Worth the read.
on 17 March 2017
This captured me from the first page.
Filled with courage determination and love.
We mere mortals are loved and watched over through good times and bad.
We should all strive for completion but know that our next journey will be
Joyous.
on 19 March 2017
I love this book it is an amazing read
There wasn't any part of you the book I didn't like it kept me in thralled even if I had to put the book down just that to sort out other things when I picked the book back up it was like I never left and I would tell everyone to go and read as it is a credit you Julianne MacLean
on 16 September 2017
Excellent
on 8 October 2017
loved it
on 14 May 2017
Oh how I wished this was a true story. A moving narrative and a bumpy emotional rollercoaster for a read.
on 13 April 2017
Such an enjoyable read. I read over 200 pages in my first sitting. I am looking forward to reading other books in this series.