Customer reviews

on 12 January 2008
I was unable to put the book down until I had read it from cover to cover. The author gives a credible depiction of her story...I now have to sleep with the lights on! I was terrified, yet felt such compassion for the lifetime of terror the author has had to live with! I definitely would recommend this book.
Pauline Doucet
Kelowna,BC
on 21 May 2015
Corina Saebels is a very courageous woman who has done a great service to those similarly afflicted by the alien presence. I am one of those people. As I read her book, I recognised so much in her experiences. Being taken by aliens is a fact of life for many people on this planet. Coping with this throughout one's life is hard enough with the physical and mental stress which ensues. However, we somehow manage to cope and become far stronger as a result. What we find so very difficult to deal with is that many relatives, friends and others do not believe us, and the media and governments do their level best to make us look foolish. In spite of all the difficulties that she has endured, Corina has found the strength to tell her story, and I for one am very grateful to her. Having been involved with this subject for so many years I have amassed a large number of books on this subject, but I can honestly say that this book is the best by far. If you truly want to know what's going on with abductions, just buy this one book. It will tell you all you need to know. I have never met or had any communication with Corina Saebels, and have no financial interest whatsoever in this book.