on 1 June 2017
Wow what an amazing book,, it had me gripped from the first page all the way to the very end,, must've been the fastest book I've read and definitely will be reading more from this author I definitely give it *****
on 1 December 2016
I found this book to be really dull, not to the usual standard of her work.
If this had been my fist book by this author then I definitely wouldn't bother reading another, it is so boring and predictable, I knew what the ending would be by the third chapter.
on 4 February 2017
I really enjoyed this book. A love story entwined around the mafia.
Some parts took a while to get going but the last few chapters really pulled me in and I sped on and couldn't wait to reach the end. Best part was the epilogue!
on 24 January 2017
Not a bad read but it got a bit smoozy at end with everyone living happily ever after. However, I felt the book was quite well written and the narrative was good and the story flowed. I would happily read more books by this author.
on 1 February 2018
Another brilliant book by this talented author can't wait to read more of her work
She is such a great writer
on 21 June 2017
Well... another brill book from mandasue Heller! A little predictable but still brilliantly written. I'm addicted to these books. Would like to have explored the ending deeper.
on 19 January 2014
Very boring and poor story line! A 12 year old could of written it, the ending was probably the best part but could of been so much better given the story line, not gripping at all.
4 people found this helpful
on 20 April 2015
Was so awful that I couldn't finish it. Read about 4 chapters and gave up. Nothing like Heller's other novels, the characters were unlike able and the storyline boring! Hate to say it, as I've loved all of her other books but this one just wasn't for me.
on 13 February 2017
I enjoyed this book bit different from the normal gangland books. Found hard to put down will look at other books she has written
on 4 April 2017
Absolutely brilliant from the start to the end only one problem the epilogue had me a bit confused