Customer reviews

The Camomile Lawn [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 20 September 2017
Remember this from the TV series years ago. Very close to the book. Recommended to every reader.
on 2 May 2017
Received the vDVD very quickly,it was well packed and a very goodfilm Thank you
on 30 September 2017
Very good TV? series well made and very well acted
on 5 July 2016
It would be great if it was complete! One appears to be left hanging mid-story.
on 4 November 2017
loved this series, so well acted
on 20 July 2017
As good as I remembered it !
on 20 March 2017
Lovely throw back, item arrived promptly
on 15 June 2017
I enjoyed the series on tv some years ago and wanted to own it asap.
Thoroughly good watchable entertainment.
on 13 January 2010
I am always very worried about watching screen adaptations of my favourite books - this is absolutely spot on. This is a DVD to cherish and bring out every couple of years when you are indoors with flu and a hot toddy!
on 16 January 2011
I watched the first episode of this wonderful series simply because as a great fan of The Good Life I wanted to see what Paul Eddington and Felicity Kendall would do with rather more serious material. Halfway through this episode I ordered the DVD immediately! There is nothing I can add to previous reviews except that one reviewer bemoans the lack of subtitles, (so would I!), but the DVD I have must be the newer (2008) edition as it does have them.
33 Comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse