on 4 August 2013
I have read two out of the three and have started the third.
They are good solid reads. At least two of the books have over 400 plus pages and for £4.80 that is a bargain.
Just think I was going to buy one of the books in this bundle for £4.80. A good thing I continued browsing.
I always look at the how many pages a book (author and story a given) before I think of buying it. Some books to my mind are not worth it if they have less than 350 pages. If you are looking for graphic love scenes then do not buy Ms Wiggs. If you want a nice good read with excellent writing and editing then Ms Wiggs is your author.
on 3 December 2014
I found these books by happy chance after reading a list of favourite book boyfriends on Eloisa James Facebook page. Someone recommended Ryan Calhoun in the charm school which I decided to try and loved. All three stories in this collection are beautiful tales of non typical heroines, girls that don't quite meet the societal norms either because of the way they look or behave ,whose value eventually recognised by a Calhoun male. Lots of interesting background material about horses,antebellum life in America or astronomy. Just delightful !
on 15 February 2014
I was absorbed from beginning to end. Stayed up to late at night to read Susan a wigs books are so worth reading I strongly recommend them
on 20 September 2013
Jolly good read I liked the way each book related to each other. So that there were glimpses of the people you met in the previous novels.