Customer reviews

on 27 May 2014
The Brown Paper Bag Family is a great little book!

I bought it for my 3 year old daughter who loves to play around on my Kindle. My book choices are clearly of little interest to her so it's great to have a book that really captures her imagination!

The opening sentence "on a normal street in a mystical place live all types of objects, each with a face" not only sparks my daughter's imagination but mine too! Taking me back to my own childhood, when everything from trees to dolls were alive in some way...

The story of rebellious little brown paper bag, who learns an important (but subtle) life lesson through wonderful illustrations and rhyming sentences is great fun for all!

The characters are fun, quirky and memorable - more adventures from this paper bag family are definitely needed! A hard copy would also be great!

I would highly recommend this fantastic book! My daughter (and I) have not tired of reading it!!!!
on 27 May 2014
This book is brilliantly written in rhyme which makes it fun and easy to ready to your child over and over again, as Kid's often like to be read the same story's! The illustrations are great for children and adults too! I bought this for my 4 year old nephew who absolutely loves the illustrations as well as the rhyming story. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with young kids. There's a great morale in the story about kids listening to their parents and not wondering away from home, which in this day and age is very rare to find! This book reminds me of books that I used to read with good lessons when I was growing up and I would love to see more from the author! I would also love to see this book as a paper bag book on shop shelves maybe as a pop up book for kids! Highly recommended! And I agree, I would purchase this now before the price goes up as I am too sure it will!
on 21 April 2015
Very good. Thank you very much! Fully recommended seller!
on 10 June 2014
I really enjoyed the book, funky unusual illustrations and a gripping tale of the runaway paper bag. I meant to just check it out before reading to my daughter later but accidentally read it cover to cover before she got a look in. I'll read it to her later :)