Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£7.79

on 23 July 2016
Rush - So far I have only read one of these books, I admire anyone who can write a story but there was too many holes in this one. There is a scene in this book that no matter what, the heroine wouldn't have forgiven, and if her brother had known would never forgive. Plus, as the hero had known the heroine since she was a child, even with his own affection for that relationship he would never have put her in such a vulnerable and humiliating position, I'm sorry it was a bad scenario and didn't work for me. Spoiler alert - The hero ties the heroine naked in a hotel and basically hands her over to three men that he doesn't even have close ties with, he doesn't know them at all in fact, who does that? All because he's scared he loves the heroine. It rebounds big time in more than one way. The betrayal of trust is too huge and too easily forgiven, sorry fantasy went too far for me with this one.
on 17 January 2015
Fabulous read from start to finish. Could not put the books down. Had me totally griped from the beginning, and made me want to commence every journey throughout the series. Loved the style of the writing and how each storey linked through.
on 16 October 2014
I bought this trilogy of books having read they were similar to fifty shades, crossfire etc However I was disappointed finding three interlinked mini stories that were lacking any real depth or imagination, don't expect too much in the way of a riveting read...
on 27 January 2014
These three bools were captivating, I especially like the fact that the main characters feature in all three of the books. I would read this author again.
on 19 November 2015
Read these books based on a recommendation, the 1st one grabbed my interest but by the 3rd story it was a bit like reading the same story over again.
on 15 February 2015
Really enjoyed these books..... There were plenty of hot scenes and lots to keep you hooked and addicted to finishing! Great characters great stories
on 6 March 2015
This trilogy is worth the money, I absolutely loved it.
I love all Maya Banks books.
Would like to read about Brittany and Kai
on 12 February 2014
I love it and if you liked the Crossfire Series, the Stark Trilogy and the Blackstone Affair, then go for it !
on 28 November 2014
i loved this trilogy book, the lead people were great and i like how they are all tied through the books.
on 11 July 2014
Loved your books Maya. I will definitely be looking for more of your books to read to keep me enthralled.