TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 October 2010
I do have Beale, along with 40+ other commentaries on Revelation, as I wrote a commentary on Revelation myself in the 1990's. He has written the most detailed commentary on Revelation there is. He is however, rather verbose. He relies a little too much on Daniel, and as a result he gets the mighty angel of ch. 10 wrong, by calling it/him Christ rather than Christ's angel (compare Rev 1:1 with 22:6). If I have a difficult question on Revelation then I look at Beale, Osborne and Mounce, in that order. For the scholar Beale is a must have, but most ordinary mortals, will however, find Osborne more useful. Note, Osborne also cites both Beale and Aune.

For a link to Osborne see here Revelation (Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament)
on 28 August 2016
Of all the commentaries I have come across on Revelation this has been the most useful. I found it more helpful than Mounce's commentary from the NICNT series. Beale has many helpful insights and I have enjoyed other books buy him. Many well chosen excurses.
on 28 June 2016