Customer reviews

The Book with a Hole
Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 March 2017
Love the book amazing creative
It is 2-99 years old things
on 16 May 2013
Saw this at a museum and glad I'd discovered this cool illustrator/author. Very entertaining book for the kids. A fun addition for the home library
on 15 September 2014
super book
on 24 June 2013
Cannot write a review bought for my grandchildren but they loved it.Do not have any more to comment on sorry.
on 17 August 2013
On the basis of very positive reviews I bought The Book with a hole and the Scribble book by the same author. Disappointed to the extent I returned both. I was hoping for some inspiration for a class of 6-7 year olds, my 3 year old nephew or 9 year old son, but I felt they were over hyped, rather dull colouring books. "Look Inside" would have been a real help.
on 30 July 2011
The book is about A3 size and would suit teens as well as kids as can be used in inventive ways - I think if you are artistic then you cna really use this book as a starting point and if not very talented then can use to clour in - fill in gaps and make the start of a drawing - I recommend it.
on 29 September 2012
Really great fun. Helps imaginations go wild. My whole family love this book. Great for rainy days. In fact great for any kind of day.
on 7 November 2011
Bought this book for my four year old grandaughter because I saw it recommended in a national paper. We will enjoy it together when she comes to stay. Mainly a colouring book with a big hole for discussion as each page is turned. Content black & white. Expensive for a colouring book, hope it appeals.
on 7 May 2011
I had ordered it through a suggestion on a website, as I thought "it looks good".

But when it arrived, it was such a pleasant surprise!

The first surprise was how large the book is, I wasn't expecting it to be quite as large. But what comes with its size is the perfect sized hole for a toddler and his or her imagination. The book is very much one to full imagination.

It's a birthday present for my soon to be three year old boy, and I can not wait for him to open it. It's of a good quality too, with quite thick paper. The design is gorgeous!

Maybe even a nice coffee table book for an adult?