on 16 August 2014
Excellent book! Purchased for my Mum as an additional small birthday present. My Mum's father (my Grandfather) was killed in action in 1943 during the bomber offensive against Nazi Germany - and no trace of his Lancaster bomber and it's crew has ever been found. We lived in London for many years, but unfortunately the Bomber Command memorial was erected when we had moved away. So, until we can visit the memorial in person, I thought this was the next best thing. Highly recommended.
on 26 April 2017
A super book and tribute to those who served in Bomber Command. Great pictures and personal stories. Very pleased with it.
on 5 March 2015
Very well received by my father as a Christmas present.
on 3 March 2016
A last they have the recognition they deserve... superb read
on 22 August 2013
I found this book very interesting, and it is a pity these BOYS have not had the praise they deserve.
Thank you Mr Gibb, and others.
I will be visiting the Memorial in person in October.
on 24 April 2013
I bought this book for my husband and he tells me it is an excellent book, full of information for people interested in the Bomber Command. He would recommend this book very highly.
on 20 December 2013
I am sure the book will be great when my Dad receives it as part of his Christmas present... it's just a shame that the spine and the fly cover were torn. With no time to send it back it will have to do but it is unfortunately not perfect.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse