on 4 August 2017
This is a wellness book not rooted in guilt. It's a common sense no fancy talk approach to good health advice. Love it.
on 21 June 2017
Amazing book. Really informative. A real eye opener. Purchased her other book "longevity" as well and that is fantastic too!
on 17 May 2017
Love it!
on 19 May 2015
Great read, quick delivery
on 4 February 2015
Such a good read
on 2 September 2015
Whilst nicely written, there is nothing new what so ever in this book. The information is actually incredibly basic and old news just re-packed. I was incredibly disappointed by the lack of detailed information as well - it was all top level and nothing that hasn't been published aNd documented elsewhere.
on 30 March 2015
I decided to transition into a vegan lifestyle and diet whilst reading this book and also realised I had been dealing with BED (Binge Eating Disorder) as well and this book has truly transformed my way of thinking. Her tips on daily routine & habit, mentality towards food and it's basic uses and nutrition and fitness information are truly phenomenal and have already been implemented into my every day life. She's taught me to cherish, look after, nourish and love my body, and for that, I am forever in her debt.
on 29 October 2016
I was very disappointed with the book. It is poorly written and the contents are repetitive. I learnt nothing new. I bought it because I wanted to know what Ms.Diaz follow to keep her look fit and young, but this book is so vague and rudimentary it tells nothing about her routine.
on 9 February 2015
Haven't read yet but it came highly recommended.
on 27 February 2017
A lovely book, would recommend this to every woman.