Customer reviews

on 12 October 2013
Bought this mainly on the strength of the unusual branding and other positive review, and the fact that I've exhausted trials of nearly every other brand on the market. The only ones I can guarantee to keep me dry for a full day at work are the likes of Driclor and Perspirex, which cost at least twice the price of this and need to be applied nightly.

Bluebeard's Revenge isn't quite as good as those specialist brands, but it comes close. Compared to the likes of Nivea, Lynx, Sure and others, it's far superior. No real smell of any sort, but isn't that what we're aiming for? I don't want to smell like "Jungle" or whatever those other things are. That's the job of my cologne rather than my deodorant.

In short, this offers superior dryness whilst maintaining its position at the "personal hygiene" end - rather than the "medical condition" end - of the anti-perspirant market. Lasts a fair while as well.
on 23 September 2017
Lovely stuff and a great smell, my wife pinches mine the whole time.
on 18 August 2017
Works, no irritation.
on 20 January 2016
love the smell, blocks sweat, one gripe is the roller can sometimes be stiff
on 4 September 2014
Smells nice, lasts ages and I will be buying it again and again.
on 29 September 2014
Smells good, but that small rollerball doesn't half pull your pit-hair out!
on 11 August 2017
Takes ages to dry and doesn't last very long.
on 30 May 2013
I've been through them all - Lynx, Sure, etc. - and this is the first deo I've ever used that literally leaves me dry for the entire day. It doesn't smell of anything in particular, so don't expect this to replace your cologne, but it's thin consistency dries minutes after application without any stickiness; unlike many others that leave either globs or flakes. I was given a free tester a year ago and have been buying them ever since! It lasts roughly twice as long as a bog standard roll-on as well, at least from my own experience.
on 9 March 2016
Nice smelling deodorant, top quality as I'd expect from The Bluebeards Revenge.

It works well as antiperspirant and stops me sweating and getting smelly.

My wife likes the smell too, which is a bonus.
on 6 March 2015
My 20 year old son loves this stuff! Being into his training, a good anti-perspirant is essential and he rates this very highly.