TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 May 2016
The Black Parade should be compulsory listening. Genius tunes such as This is how I disappear, the sharpest lives, sleep and the sharpest lives fill the album from start to finish and not to mention the 'played to death song' The Black Parade (not my favourite song but still a scorcher). This is one of the best concept albums out there by any artist and I don't feel that there is a weak track on there. I replay this album often and when I do it normally ends up on replay for half a dozen times. One of my all time favourite albums.
on 26 July 2012
this album is great... i bought this album hearing the black parade, famous last words and teenagers. and yet i love those songs but htey are catchy songs even better. i was put off by the 'emo' genre but its really not emo, its rock!!! not heavy metal stuff just good catchy punky rock songs with loads of sing along catchy chorus's. i love it but the stand out killer of a track is welcome to the black parade, i love the intro but then the killer rock song that it is that is reveled. its insane along with lots of the other songs.......

my only small critisism is that i cant seem to download it into itunes which is annoying that means i cant put it onto my ipod but nothings perfect. I would recommend this to anybody that likes good music that doesnt get in the charts....

10/10
on 31 October 2016
This album is truly an album that will never be forgotten. It is a pinnacle of rock music. I'm pretty sure I can safely say that in its 10 years of being on this Earth, very few albums can compete. A must-have for ANYONE who enjoys rock music, not just existing fans.
on 2 January 2017
Can't believe I missed this band and this LP 10 years ago, must have been asleep. Cannot stop playing it, have even bought the live DVD
on 15 May 2017
Great album, if you have angst and plenty to spare you'll enjoy this! but seriously, some great tunes and guitarmanship here (if that's even a word) so join the black parade and get your emo on!
on 24 March 2010
I don't remember the last time I was so instantly caught up in an cd as I have been this one. It absolutely reeks of energy and life, ironic considering it's about death, and it makes me want to sing and jump about every time I play it.

Every song on here is worth listening too, no dross at all, but the GOOD songs aren't just good, they're GREAT.

The Black Parade is lined up to be an all time classic, and I'm now stalking MCR online to see when the next album's coming along!
on 2 May 2017
Bought this item as a gift. All as described and arrived promptly.
on 17 July 2017
Really good album. Not a brand new copy but excellent condition. A good buy and will buy again from this seller.
on 17 July 2013
I loved this album so much that it changed a little part of me. Then i came across this version and had to buy it and i'm so glad i did 4 art cards and a book full of drawings,Lyrics,photos and shared stories from the making of all housed in a velvet box. One of my all time fave albums got a whole lot better

I shall truly miss them :(
on 12 January 2018
Only discovered this recently.absolutely brilliant album.