Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

Bryan Adams once again shows that tight jeans, flanel shirts and a denim jacket are a recipe for success. Obviously talent, which Bryan has in abundance, is a given. This album certainly highlights Bryan's amazing ability to provide compelling vocals to great tunes. He, individually, made the acoustic guitar legendary, and cemented its place in musical history, now widely used by the likes of Dave Matthews and John Mayer. Even if you are not a great fan of soft-rock, this album is a must buy just for Summer of 69, a true anthem and my favourite song of all time.(I heard it live in Toronto and its much better than any studio recording) This song symbolizes what Bryan Adams is all about. This album makes you wonder why Bryan Adams is no longer appreciated by the current industry. Stick with it despite the flack you will receive (as i have with my twin brothers) and you will be rewarded by excellent music. Buy the album and you'll be buying into a world of continual bliss, repeating his lyrics in your head while tapping your foot to the rythm.
A must buy for all music fans! (and i would not pass up an opportunity to see him in concert)
on 12 December 2000
With the excellent 'Summer of 69' and 'The Only Thing that Looks Good on me, is you' on this album you can't really go wrong and Bryan dosen't disapoint. Fifteen superb tracks withich combine both rock and roll and ballads. Anyone who dosen't buy this album and is a fan simply cannot live. There is even his latest song with Chicane 'Don't Give Up' hidden at the end of the CD plus a video.
on 31 March 2003
Before I really got into listening to Bryan's work, there were only three of his songs I knew of. '(Everything I Do) I Do It For You', 'Please Forgive Me' and 'All For Love' with Rod Stewart and Sting. All three are songs I like and they feature on this album. However, once I discovered his other songs I have become a fan of Bryan's music. 'Summer of 69', 'Run To You' and 'Can't Stop This Thing We Started' are three of his most well-known songs ever. His music changed direction in the late 90's, and personally I think his work now isn't as good as past efforts. Even so there are still some catchy tunes such as 'Cloud Number Nine' and 'When You're Gone'. This album includes a couple of tracks from his MTV Unplugged album. 'Back To You' is a real feel-good song and shows how well Bryan can adjust to different types of music. I would recommend this album to anyone thinking about listening to Bryan's music as it gives a decent mix of his old and new songs.
on 12 February 2012
get it. this is BA at his best most of the songs u,ll know
i,m well pleased with this album you can sing along when driving
are just let it play in the background,so go on treat ur self
BUY IT, davy
on 2 December 2000
What can i say? I love every song, even my least faves are good. 16 classic songs, (including the chicane one) i'm amazed he sounds so good on a dance record. A long overdue collection that's worth every penny. Every BA fan should own this. If you like good rock/pop music then this is for YOU!
on 21 October 2011
It's Bryan Adams' greatest hits and it is fantastic. All the greats are on there, all timeless classics from the great man.
on 3 September 2015
I got it for "when you're gone" and "only thing that looks good on me is you". If you already own and love "Reckless", just try to buy these 2 tracks, there really is nothing else bouncy on it. Sad that one so great could have produced so much dirge after an album of genius that lit up my youth.
on 11 January 2000
Being brief, this Bryan Adams CD has got to be the best CD that he has released. Bringing together the legend of his older numbers and the sharp, crisp, cool new ones but also including the traditional classics like "Everything I do I do it for you". It is an excellent listen and I think it is one of the few CD's you buy that you dont end up hating after a week! Everything is truely great. I was not a Bryan Adams fan before, but this CD has opened my eyes to his quality and style, well done Bryan! If you are deciding whether or not buy this one, take it from me you will not be disappointed! Track 1 is especially good!
on 7 February 2001
I think bryan adams has the most sexy voice around! He also has the quality of voice which is rarely found with manafactured rock solo artists today!The songs make me smile when i hear them and I would definitley recommend this album to anyone! No 5 (Let's make a night to remeber) is very good and it's a tune that will stick in your head! I would recommend this album if you are a big fan of bryan adams and for the money you pay for this album you are getting truly memorable and unforgetable songs! Buy it and you'll wear a smile all day! It appeal especially to those with a tendancy to be romantic!!!
on 7 January 2013
I bought this inder the impression that it would be a greatest hits album, was I disappointed, not in the least. it has some old tracks that I knew and some later ones that I really definitely one to be listened to and enjoyed fully/