Format: Audio CD|Change

on 17 August 2003
It is as simple as this, if you are a fan of the Jackson 5, then this is a CD that you must have.
The CD contains most of the hits, from 'I Want You Back' to 'ABC'. The only thing that disappointed me about this CD is the absence of 'Who's Loving' You?' which in my opinion is one of the Jackson 5's greatest songs.
This is a worthwhile addition to any CD collection.
For the definitive Michael Jackson/Jackson 5 compilation, check out "Jackson 5/Michael Jackson [3 CD BOX SET]"
on 8 March 2003
This CD is fantastic. Growing up in the 70's I remember so many of these songs, I even bought one or two vinyl!! The classics such as "Never Can Say Goodbye", "ABC" and "I Want You Back" are all on here. The ballads "Got To Be There" and "Ain't No Sunshine" have a young Michael Jackson displaying excellent vocals. A must for any fan of 70's soul, you will not be disappointed.
on 9 March 2002
A fantastic collection of classic tracks by the legendary Jackson Five, and an early introduction to Michael's solo career. The up-beat disco tracks are enough to get anyone dancing, but for me, it's the mellow ballads that sell this album. "Got To Be There", "Looking Through The Window", "Ben" and the beautiful "Farewell My Summer Love" seem to highlight the more innocent times of Michael's career.
However, I refrained from giving this CD the maximum rating because someone saw fit to include the awful PWL remix of "I Want You Back/ABC" which only ruins the original. Still, this CD comes highly recommnded.
Jon.
on 23 September 2000
You can hear raw talent here - though in a primitive form - in the voice of Michael Jackson. As I listened I could not help but be taken to the age and spirit of the early '70s and it wasn't so painful! My favourite tracks are 'Doctor my eyes' and 'Looking through the window' and 'Farewell my summer love' is divine.
on 1 July 2001
The Jackson 5 at their best - the early music was raw and definately their best - My favourite track has to be 'I want you back. I still here this track played regulary at my local watering hole and it never fails to get people dancing. Excellent CD.
on 7 May 2009
The Best Of Michael Jackson, The Jackson 5ive This is a great cd with all the old favorates on like "Ben" if you like the old style of michael jackson with his brothers then this one's for you. Well worth the money.
on 9 October 2014
Can remember when the Jackson's first hit our tv screens in the cartoon's in 1971. Originally bought it for Skywriter but this cd has some of the best tracks from the early days of their careers. Well worth the money.
on 2 August 2009
This CD is an incredible bargain for those wanting MJ/Jackson Five songs from their early days. I bought this as well as 'The Essential Michael Jackson' as I long ago 'lost' my Jackson albums! Well worth the investment and a joy to listen to!!!!
on 9 August 2009
Arrived in timescale given and in brand new condition wrapped in film. Would highly recommend this site for honesty and efficiency.
on 19 June 2015
This was a strange purchase, loaded the CD expecting to hear 'I want you back' track 1, it was one day in your life! It was another jacksons greatest hits ( less the two songs that I really liked) this was the wrong CD in the write Case. Bizarre. Be aware.